Monday, January 30, 2012

Stop bugging me uterus!

This is the conversation I have with my uterus every time I see a baby. 

Uterus: BABIES!  Babies, babies, babies!  Angela!  ANGELA!  Look!  There's a baby!  WHERE IS OUR BABIES?!?!! 

Me: We've been over this, Uterus.  It's not time for babies yet. 

Uterus: Time?  TIME?!!  WHAT DO YOU MEAN TIME?!!! NOW IS THE TIME!

Me: We need to wait a few more years. 

Uterus: What are you talking about?  You're 25 years old and you have a boyfriend (a fiance no less).  Now make some damn babies!

Me: We can't support a child right now, Uterus. 

Uterus: But poor people have babies all the time!  Stop your logical thinking and give me a baby right now!

Me: NO UTERUS!  BAD UTERUS!  Leave me alone!  I have spoken! 

Uterus:  hate you....  *bleeds furiously in protest*

Also it doesn't help that every time John sees a cute little girl he says "awww.... I want one."  I think they're in on it together. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your uterus is right, poor people DO have babies all the time. Such greedy uteri those poor people have.

Rob - The Mainland