Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day Twentythree: The Answer

The following is a conversation that took place between myself and Kris earlier today...

Kris: You know what you should write about today?

Angela: what?

Kris: I don't know, I was just asking XD

Angela: oh... I thought you had a suggestion

Kris: Nope

Angela: maybe you should work on asking things more questiony and less statementy

Kris: What, I was asking a questionable question.

Angela: yes, but it was questionable that it was a question

Kris: I disagree.  It was obvious that it was a question.  It was simply questionable what the question was questioning.

Angela: but usually that question is a leading question that leads to an answer which you provide

Kris: Write about confusion 
But do it confusingly?

Angela: your confused 
I understood perfectly what you should have been saying

Am I the only one who would have assumed she had an answer?  Because I really got my hopes up that she was going to solve all my worldly problems.  I know she only heavily implied that she had a topic for me to write about today but behind that promise was also an implication that she knew all the secrets of the universe.  I'm starting to believe that she does not.  In fact, I'm starting to think that she'll never give me everything I need to complete the living of my life. 

So, this is what I learned today: Kris does not have all the answers, but if you argue with her long enough, she'll give you something interesting to talk about for a few minutes.  I also learned that if you copy paste text, it won't highlight correctly and you'll spend about 10 minutes trying to make it work when you could have just typed it all out by hand in that time. Also if you make someone's text red, it makes them look sinister. 

Angela

No comments: