Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day Fourtysix: Lent IS over

Well the 46 days of the "40 days of lent" is finally coming to an end.  I'm proud to say that I have posted everyday during this time.  Admittedly, one post felt like cheating because I posted some pictures and very few words, but other than that, I feel fairly proud of all of my posts. 

Does this mean that I am now finished and will never post again?  Hell.  No.  While I will definitely not be posting everyday anymore, this is only the beginning of my determination to write on a continuing basis.  I'm thinking 2 or 3 times a week will be good.  Maybe I'll even start working on a longer term project like a short story or short novel.

I feel like this whole experience has been a success.  I was really surprised by the amount of people who told me they have been reading my blog and the amount of people who harassed me when I would take too long to write it.  Accountability is a wonderful thing that I don't think we as a society value enough.  I think it tends to get pushed aside by our sense of personal freedom. 

So, until next time (but not tomorrow), HAPPY EASTER!

Angela

1 comment:

reddy said...

Angela!!11 You did it!!!! Congratulations! You are really good at lent.


Also, strangely enough I chose today of all days to make another blog and post in it for the first time.


have a look friend, if you so desire.
And keep posting because I like to read your words!!!!!!



http://reddyrnot.blogspot.com/2011/04/tomorrow-is-easter.html